• Ensures efficient discharge and collection of roof water.
• Weather resistant
• Can withstand aggressive environments.
• Easy to install
• Saves costs
TESTED FOR :
• Tensile strength
• To sustain heavy water load.
• Impact strength
• To ensure resistance to external blows.
• Vicat softening point
• To ensure stable dimensions
• These highly advanced systems are designed for efficient draining of roof water. Most useful in the constructions such as sheds/Warehouses, Mills/Factories, Hotels, Airports, Bus/Railway Stations, Village Houses, Bungalows, etc. where sloping roofs are provided.
• Joint Bracket : To connect two lengths of roof water
• Running Outlet : To provide an outlet for water anywhere along the length of roof water pipe line which is connected to the down line pipe.
• 90º Elbow (without outlet) : To change the direction of roof water pipe line through 90', normally at the corners.
• 90º Elbow (with outlet) : To change the direction of roof water pipe line through 90', and also provide an outlet for water which is connected with down line pipe.
• Short Stop end : To close the end of roof water pipe line.
• Stop end outlet : To close the end of the roof water pipe line and also provide and outlet for water, which is connected to the down line pipe.
• Support Bracket : To support pipes and fittings wherever necessary and strengthen the roof water pipe line.
• Top Bracket : To locate the support bracket and rafter bracket together and ensure proper connection between them.
• Single Socket Elbow (75, 110 and 160mm) : To join the roof water outlet with down line pipe.
• Clamp : To ensure perfect fixing between pipe and fittings.
• Pipe Clip (75, 110 and 160mm) : To provide support and ensure proper fixing of down line pipe on the wall.
• Roof Water Pipes : To collect the water from the roof and convey to the down line pipes. Available in 3 mtr. Length.
• Down Line Pipe (75, 110 and 160mm) : To convey the water collected in roof water pipe line to ground level. Available in 3 mtr. Length with one end socketed.
• Rafter Brackets (Top/side) : To support the complete roof water pipe line with rafters. Available for top and side supports.
• Rubber Gasket : To provide leak proof joints.
• Rubber Seals : To ensure leak proof joint of single socket elbow.
Address : K-1, Kasturi Complex, Anjur Road, Rahnal Village, Bhiwandi, Dist-Thane, Maharashtra - 421302, India. Mobile No. : + 91 9920469004 Tel.No. : +91 7410078051 / 52 / 53